Q: Can non-majors take theatre and dance classes?
A: Yes, while some of our dance classes are by audition or for majors only, most of them are open to non-majors. Many of our theatre classes that are open to non-majors as well.

Q: Who can be involved in departmental productions?
A: Anyone who is a member of the CU faculty, student body or staff. All performers must be enrolled in CU classes with degree-seeking status or through the ACCESS program.

Q: How do I declare a Theatre or Dance Major?
A: You must declare your major by visiting the Academic Advising website and signing up for a group declaration meeting.

Q: As an incoming freshman or transfer student, how do I declare a minor in dance?
A: You can declare your minor by visiting the Academic Advising website.

Q: How do I get tickets to the departmental performances?
A: The Theatre & Dance (CU Presents) Box Office is located in the University Club (972 Broadway) and is open Monday-Friday from 10-5 pm. You may also call 303-492-8008 during the box office operating hours or click here for the box office.

Q: What is the undergraduate Academic Advisor’s phone number?
A: Our advisor, Kyle Neidt can be reached by email only.

Q: When are the Auditions?
A: You can find information regarding upcoming theatre auditions and dance auditions by clicking on the links.

Q: When is graduation for the department held?
A: The departmental commencement ceremony is held the same day as the University’s ceremony at noon on the University Theatre. Call 303-492-7355 for more information.

Q: How can I reach the College of Music Box Office?
A: Call 303-492-8008 between Monday-Friday from 10am-5pm.

Q:  Where is the Theatre & Dance Department located on the CU Boulder campus?
A:  The University Theatre Building is located on the south side of historic Norlin Quadrangle.

Q: What is the department’s U.S. mailing address?
A: Dept. of Theatre & Dance, 261 UCB, Boulder, CO. 80309-0261